Chef de Partie - Glenroyal Hotel, Maynooth
The Glenroyal Hotel & Leisure Club are currently recruiting for a Chef De Partie to join the team!
Located in the picturesque university town of Maynooth, the Glenroyal Hotel offers excellent value accommodation. This ideally located hotel in Maynooth is just minutes’ walk from the university and town centre. The Glenroyal Hotel is 1 mile from Junction 3 of the M4 motorway for easy access to Dublin, Athlone and beyond. We enjoy superb national rail and bus connections on our doorstep, making us one of the most accessible Co. Kildare hotels.The Glenroyal Hotel Maynooth includes full leisure centre with 2 pools, Revive beauty and treatment rooms, great bar and restaurant, ample free parking, free wireless internet in all areas and, most importantly, friendly, professional team to take care of you.
- This role will involve shift patterns and weekend work which are traditionally associated with the hotel industry
- The successful candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years experience as a Chef, will display a positive attitude and flexible approach to work, and have the ability to work in a team environment.
- HACCP certification / experience and previous experience in a similar role is essential when applying for this position.
- Creativity, flair and innovation when creating meals is required in order to maximise this new properties reputation within it’s market.
- Cooking food to the required specifications
- Ensure the smooth running of food service with Kitchen and Restaurant personnel
- Ensure all special requests are met
- Work in an organised, hygienic manner at all times ensuring the HACCP regulations are adhered to
- Receive goods from suppliers, when required, and to ensure products conform with HACCP specifications
If you would like further information or would like to apply for this position, please email Aine ,or call 0035316391111 in confidence.