Employee Rate Programme
We are pleased to announce the launch of the PREM Group Employee Rate Programme. The programme is open to all PREM Group employees across Ireland, England, Belgium, Fance and Poland! For now, employee rates are only available at properties within Ireland. We hope to extend the list of participating properties to include our European and Polish locations in the near future.
This programme enables our team members to enjoy a break away at a selection of great Irish properties at a highly discounted rate. We also see it as a great opportunity for you to become ambassadors for these hotels as you will have first hand experience of staying there. We truly hope you will enjoy the experience of staying at one of the many fine properties we operate in Ireland.
Employee rates are as follows:
3 Star Hotel
4 Star Hotel
€30 per room per night
€40 per room per night
Premier Suites / Premier Apartments*
€60 per night (one bedroom)
€80 per night (two bedroom)
| Ballykisteen Self Catering Lodges
|| €80 per night (two bedroom lodge)
So here’s what you need to do!
- Select a property from the list below and click through to their official website
- Select your dates, entering the promotional code 1996
- Make your booking online and print a copy of your reservation confirmation
- Request a completed Employee Rate Card from your manager
- Pack your bags and go!
*You must ask your manager to email Premier Suites and Premier Apartments directly to request availability, they cannot be booked online.
The employee rate programme is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- PREM Group Employee Rate programme applies in Irish properties only.
- Employee rates may only be used by current employees who have been employed for at least 90 days.
- Rates are ROOM ONLY. Breakfast is NOT included.
- Advance reservations are required.
- Employee rate programme is subject to availability and covers a single, double or twin room for a maximum of 2 adults.
- Employee can share their room with an immediate family member or friend.
- Family rooms & Triple rooms are on a request basis only and supplements will apply for additional occupants. These supplements must be agreed with the hotel at time of booking.
- A maximum of 2 rooms may be booked per hotel visit.
- Employees may stay for no more than 3 consecutive nights.
- Employees may stay for no more than 7 nights per property per year.
- In order to book an employee rate, you must go to the official website of your chosen hotel, select your preferred dates and enter the code 1996
- There will be some black out dates where the hotel is already at capacity or is expecting to be extremely busy. On these dates, the website will show fully booked. If the dates you have chosen are not available, you will need to select alternative dates.
- When you have found availability, you will need a credit card to make your reservation online
- A booking fee of €1.50/€2.00 may apply in certain properties.
- Staff member must present their reservation confirmation to their General Manager, and request a completed employee rate card before they travel.
- This card must be presented at check in, along with identification and a valid credit card which will be used for any incidentals.
- Employee must pay their bill in full before departure.
- In the case of Premier Suites Dublin or Premier Apartments Sandyford, you must ask your general manager to email the hotel directly to check availability, no more than 4 weeks in advance of your preferred arrival date. Due to long term accommodation contracts, availability is limited at these properties.
Front Desk Procedures
- Reservations for employee rates will come through Net Affinity in the normal way.
- Employees must be asked for the following 2 items on check in:
2.Employee Rate Card (completed and signed by the general manager of the employee’s place of work).
- Employee must present a valid credit card on arrival.
- Employee must pay their full bill on departure,along with any incidentals.
- Employee is not eligible to earn Rewards From Us To You points when staying on employee rates.
If you suspect fraudulent use of the employee rate programme, please contact PREM Group HR Department at email@example.com